click click :)

ya Allah :)

;) terima kasih

Sunday, April 29, 2012

stay cool :)

Assalammualaikum and hai readers ! 
Hi ! Meet again ! 
How are you guys ?
Hope you are in pink like usual and have better one than yesterday.. Me ? Alhamdulillah, i am better now :')
Do you miss me ? NO ? K byeee.. hehe.. just kidding ;) I'm PRETTY sure you are missing me right ? Especially who smiled just now ! Thanks ! Imy toooo :P hihi
Actually.. i'm not okay.. Yes ! People say everything happens for a reason, but it would be nice to know some of the reason why, isn't it ? :/
Right now I'm trying to think positive and STAY strong even though my heart feels heavy :/ and sometimes i can't breathe.. I'm so tired ! -_- *sigh
I am a woman that simply love people and please do not lie to me..
Although the truth is pain, it is better than you keep on lying and give hope to women :')
So Muslimah should be strong and confident ! We can only manage and control things to an extent, beyond that it's no longer in our control so it's better not to try and take on burdens that were never meant for us.. 
*faham tak faham tak ni ? heeee xD
If that you have no control over and just leave the rest to Allah :')
Insya Allah, He knows the best for us :)
pipi dah semakin tembam.. hohohoho >_<
Ya Allah, dalam kelam aku memohon, 
malam gelita tiada cahaya, 
dalam kesakitan aku meraba,
cari penawar mengubat luka,
jiwa ini kosong dan hitam ....
Dalam sujud dan hajatku,
Pimpinlah aku ke sisiMu,
bentangkanlah jalan hidayah,
aku tegar untuk mencari kekuatan,
untuk ketenangan yang abadi :')
I'm hope i can face it ! insya Allah :) Goodnight peeps ! may Allah bless us always :) 
Assalammualaikum w.b.t...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...